Monday, August 12, 2013

DAMN NETFLIX

A Brief Synopsis of my Netflix Experience





T.V. used to be my vice; no one around I'm getting lonely 
I take a hit
mom's home, but I'm bored
I take a hit
 when I'm doing homework
I take a hit

and the cycle goes...

But when I was away at college Fall Semester I had no T.V., but only a laptop to soothe me through my pain. Youtube and Hulu were my two favs, my go to websites anytime on the computer, cause damn, it made me feel human. My laptop was my snuggle buddy: it told me bedtime stories and make me feel good about myself... so laptop was #1 on the squad.

Later in the semester I decided to try something new, and become a netflix subscriber; it has changed my life. Netflix is like a hot mommy with a abflex and shake weights; her body is all tight and sexy, and she knows it; that's why she plays with our hearts. she says she has it all, she only shows you her her feet, unless you pay her 15 extra a month to get to all the goods. I mean isn't that wrong. And worst of all I keep coming back for more. Netflix is pulling tricks like a magician. 

I guess Netflix doesn't bring happiness : ( 



I still love her though

No comments:

Post a Comment