Sunday, August 4, 2013

My first Year at Morgan State University

1 Year wiser.






My first year of College was... okay, and by okay I mean terrible and by terrible I mean not what I expected. I thought I would have thousands of friends and be partying like crazy, but I was dead wrong and it wasn't all Morgan's fault.
I came to college with the wrong mindset, Morgan isn't the school where you are handed everything, here at Morgan if you want something you have to fight for it.

I thought I was going to get handed my friends and my good times but I did not, and it took me a semester in a half to figure out that I have to make things happen for myself, instead of waiting for Morgan to do things for me. But don't get me wrong I did have friends and I did have fun, but not as much as I wished.'

Which is why..

My First year of College was doodoo, but at least I got this great gem out of it.



GEM- "Fight for what you want"



here's proof of my mild happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment