Tuesday, August 13, 2013

why be okay when you could be the best



Everybody's dropping new songs/mixtapes/albums, I WANNA DROP SOME SHIT TOO, but I don't have any shit to drop, so I'll say this instead. 




For those who don't know, I want this RAP thing BAD. I don't want it to be just a hobby, I want it to be my career. When I hear rappers paying big bills straight off of rap; I get hungry, that's what I want to do. I want to buy my mother a house, I want to pay for her bills, I want to help my cousins in Danville;  but more than anything I want rap to be the reason I am able to do that. 


For those who still don't realize; no moment passes without me rapping or thinking of new things to rap about, because it's my passion and I want to be the greatest. But even though I am not there yet, you can't tell me I'm not "The hotness." Look at my mix tapes, then the songs on my sound cloud; that's not even close to my best, but dammit you can't say that wasn't streamable fire, because Im tired of people taking like KANG DAVE is a joke. SO when its my turn to start dropping that new-new; pay close-attention cause it might be the next-level rap you've been waiting for.





No comments:

Post a Comment